Univega Alpina 5.5

KSNK

Dirt Disciple
Found this old mtb Univega Alpina 5.5 and decided to do a full detailing before selling it.
If you're interested in the restoration process, you can watch the video

Attachments

• maxresdefault.jpg
    maxresdefault.jpg
    191.6 KB · Views: 24
I was really interested in a full-detailing process done by others and thus I watched the video.
WTF
Do you really think that this is detailing and in your words - full detailing? Are you kidding? What you did is a standard dis/assembling and cleaning of the bike which we usually do for our every bike regularly, but not definitely detailing.
I`m disappointed of what you have produced under the term "full detailing". You have no clue what "full detailing" means.

I think what was done in the video was what everyone does to flip a bike. It was detailed in my opinion for exactly what he said he was gonna do with the bike. Time is money...

I was really interested in a full-detailing process done by others and thus I watched the video.
WTF
Do you really think that this is detailing and in your words - full detailing? Are you kidding? What you did is a standard dis/assembling and cleaning of the bike which we usually do for our every bike regularly, but not definitely detailing.
I`m disappointed of what you have produced under the term "full detailing". You have no clue what "full detailing" means.
Wow that's incredibly harsh. I thought they did a thorough job of cleaning up the bike. They literally removed and cleaned every bolt, refurbished or upgraded components and accessories along the way. Do you have a link to your detailing video so we can compare your method? I would love to learn what "full detailing" means, could you please provide us with the rules and regulations?

@KSNK that's a really nice bike, I would be proud to ride the heck out of it. Great job cleaning up that old beauty

Everyone's different I guess. My "detailing" involves rinsing the crud off and lubing the chain (only so it doesn't rust mind) 😅

Always liked the Univegas @KSNK , looks in great condition after a bit of work.

Found this old mtb Univega Alpina 5.5 and decided to do a full detailing before selling it.
If you're interested in the restoration process, you can watch the video

Nice bike and nice work. How much did it sell for? I have a smiliar 503.

Back