Titanium GT Lighting Frame 16"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re:

You were accusing me of something i'm not.
You were the aggressor, as Mark said your comment was uncalled for.

From now on I wont bother warning people and let admin do their jobs.

Well done, you've stopped someone who gives a damn from giving a damn.

Re: Re:

Corblimeyguv said:
You were accusing me of something i'm not.
You were the aggressor, as Mark said your comment was uncalled for.

From now on I wont bother warning people and let admin do their jobs.

Well done, you've stopped someone who gives a damn from giving a damn.[/quote

Cry me a river. :mrgreen:

Captain Canada":2n4pea9g said:
Markybeau":2n4pea9g said:
Never found CBG to be a troll, far from it. He was in quick, is all. I think that statement is a little uncalled for.

maybe you are right.but it only annoys when you don't even get time to finish the ad.

PEACE :LOL:

Surely you finish the advert and then hit “submit” . Retro bike isn’t live chat.

You forgot the price ( I’ve done it loads) and then when it was pointed out .....

If you a frequent member then you will know the amount of times people post adverts without a price and mods or members point it out to help.

d8mok":1cqqzlcg said:
Captain Canada":1cqqzlcg said:
Markybeau":1cqqzlcg said:
Never found CBG to be a troll, far from it. He was in quick, is all. I think that statement is a little uncalled for.

maybe you are right.but it only annoys when you don't even get time to finish the ad.

PEACE :LOL:

Surely you finish the advert and then hit “submit” . Retro bike isn’t live chat.

You forgot the price ( I’ve done it loads) and then when it was pointed out .....

If you a frequent member then you will know the amount of times people post adverts without a price and mods or members point it out to help.

let it be good. I'm not looking for penpals, I want to sell something.

I will lock this thread and removed abusive language aimed at an individual, be it banter or not this is not acceptable.

follow the forum rules, simple

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back