Time to Chill...

I have watched this now three times it's so good. The single only "fault" with the mechanics for the SS build
is tightening all the chainring bolts to the final position prior to putting the crank on. Either the mechanic knew full well that
the chainring and crank would mate perfectly center, or he oversaw the need to remove any dead/tight spots
due to slightly out tolerances matching the chainring and crank (after the rear wheel is mounted and the chain length set and a few
turns of the pedals.)

Admittedly the crank is square taper NJS Dura-Ace top notch uber expensive shit which can't be faulted or doubted quality wise but the chain ring I
couldn't ID and looked very after market. Based on the rest, and all that said, it's clear we are watching a bike mechanic who really
knows perfection, in a flow passionate state, using quality kit and finest quality tools.

Brought a smile to my face when the IZUMI chain came out of the packet.

For a bike tinker nerd, this was bliss. I even had to start drinking earlier than normal it's so cool.

Perhaps not so much chill, but a follow-up video of Japanese excellence.

Reactions: enc
the chain ring I
couldn't ID and looked very after market. Based o

I haven’t a clue but I did notice how the “shadow” looked very reminiscent of a 1930/40’s chain wheel. Glad you enjoyed the vid.

Back