Thoughts go out to all of those over in Ukraine today good luck

Unfortunately most the wars being constantly fought, some for many years, do not get the media coverage that this is, for various reasons, most of which are non profitable.

Yes, thoughts go out to @Dontstapko and co. over in Ukraine.
This is one of those conflicts that has been constantly fought since 2014 at least.

They do know how to rock the oldschool mtb in Ukraine though 😃👍🏻

Yep, thoughts to all that are caught up in unwanted conflict.

I know it is wikipedi and i do not consider it an exhaustive source, but it is an eye opener and a stepping stone to knowledge, if you so wish, to all those who just know what the box in the corner tells them.

There is never a wrong place to show kindness. At the same time this site is a sanctuary from the chaos of the outside world for me. So long as the site stays positive and supportive of people and does not turn into a place for political arguments I will be happy. There are plenty of places to fight about politics. This should stay a place to fight over who presents the best bike for BOTM. My thoughts are also with those who are impacted by this war.

Attachments

• peace.jpg
    peace.jpg
    5.4 KB · Views: 0
Agreed, I'm not a big fan of state sponsored violence by any means, and we have a massive expat Ukrainian population here in Canada. I'm also the son of genuine refugees from the last major conflict, so it hits close to home.

Back