The Cannock Turkey Twizzler 2017 Edition...

Dodged a bullet! Drivers have been stuck on the A14 for 7 hours with big delays around the area. I never would have got there.

Hopefully you had fun?

This what I would have sat in

DSChqfHX4AA5Bp0.jpg

Re:

Add your photos here please gents! Ted and Dan: I might need your email addresses to add you to the allowed list - you'll be able to view but possibly not add anything...

https://photos.app.goo.gl/kbkvE0OxQXpz8aA23

That looks like fun LGF, kept hearing about it on the radio driving home (just now, we've been out dancing...) - got a short-lived blizzard and virgin white roads past Jodrell Bank, but very much a pleasant experience, not a worry!

Almost forgot to mention the ride - the ride was ace, obviously! Great band of characters as expected, trails rode brilliantly despite the water and everyone survived intact. Although of anyone can explain to me what Dicko was doing taking a nap at the bottom of insidious, please do...?

Extra thanks to Ted for organisation, and to Dan for letting me take a spin on a massive teenage fantasy bike :cool: Everyone remembers Jez Avery in Dirt right...? Awesome.

Re:

Just before Carl crushed the hopes and dreams of some modern, electric fullbouncers on thirty year old rigid steel with knackered brakes :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Attachments

• IMG_20171228_114455_481.jpg
    IMG_20171228_114455_481.jpg
    318.6 KB · Views: 1,712
Back