The best of the best Rickman Freestyler

up4asmoke

Retro Newbie
y ou dont need words for this just njoy.

IMG_0529.jpg

IMG_0531.jpg

IMG_0530.jpg

IMG_0528.jpg

IMG_0527.jpg

IMG_0526.jpg

IMG_0525.jpg

just needs paintjob to complete but probably chrome it.

and also for all the other rickman owners that always get the frame forks and bars powdercoated, you are doing it all wrong my friends they came out the factoey with chrome or white enamel paint "not powder coat" I would pay less for a powdercoared one in mint condition for an enamel paint one in used condition.

up4asmoke":2ztetg2y said:
y ou dont need words for this just njoy.

IMG_0529.jpg

IMG_0531.jpg

IMG_0530.jpg

IMG_0528.jpg

IMG_0527.jpg

IMG_0526.jpg

IMG_0525.jpg

just needs paintjob to complete but probably chrome it.

and also for all the other rickman owners that always get the frame forks and bars powdercoated, you are doing it all wrong my friends they came out the factoey with chrome or white enamel paint "not powder coat" I would pay less for a powdercoared one in mint condition for an enamel paint one in used condition.
You are certainly correct in that. I was the Isle Of Wight agent for Rickman in the mid 80"s & you could have any colour you liked as long as it was chrome or white. IIRC the race frame only came chromed at least all the one"s I sold where. To my mind the absolute tops in BMX Frames.

Re:

That just screams 80's BMX to me. Great stuff :cool:

Love the colours. There can't be too many of these around...

Re:

I was luck to of visited the factory the day it closed on wet Saturday morning in the late 80s.my dad took me over to the factory in new milton and when we got there a lovely old guy showed us around and went of to get some goodies for me.he came back with a chrome racing frame and forks and a chrome freestyle frame and forks and 2 pairs of bars.my dad said to the guy how much do we owe and the guy said just give us a £10

Back