mk one

Archivist
Retrobike Rider
BoTM Winner
Gold Trader
Kona Fan
Feedback
View
Hi, am currently searching for a Tange Big One fork in 1-1/8 with an approx 145mm threaded steerer.

If anyone has one spare that they are looking to sell please drop me a pm

Thank you.

Any use? They had Tange decals when I got them but were removed when I rattle canned for my build no idea what they are. Have replaced with something straight so these are spare. 1 1/8” 200mm steerer with about 110mm threaded from the top so would work for 145mm if cut. Last photo you can see the shape/before they were painted.

IMG_3229.jpeg IMG_3230.jpeg IMG_3231.jpeg IMG_0706.jpeg

Any use? They had Tange decals when I got them but were removed when I rattle canned for my build no idea what they are. Have replaced with something straight so these are spare. 1 1/8” 200mm steerer with about 110mm threaded from the top so would work for 145mm if cut. Last photo you can see the shape/before they were painted.

View attachment 738319View attachment 738320View attachment 738321View attachment 738324

Thank you for the offer. I already have a couple of pairs of thinner Tange forks but prefer the look of the thicker legs on the build they are for, so will pass on these thanks,

Back