Swallow mountain bike

Tootyred

Old School Grand Master
Feedback
View
If it was considerably bigger...much bigger....i would have had this.....beautiful and probably one of the best old skool makers left.

From the kit assuming 90 ish

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Although, their older frame numbers were the date in a 6 figure format....so maybe newer with old parts!

But still its a killer frame.

The ad says it cost 3,500 quid new. When would that have been? Assume 91 ish based on the components? That’s some major wedge!!

Were these designed with asymmetrical seat stays?
In picture 9 the non-drive side looks much "bendier" than the drive side??? Anyone tlse think so?
I wonder why "Air" sprayed it (post accident damage?)or did they do work for Swallow?

I think the seller is going on the site info a bit..he has copied a chunk of it. It is possible it was 3.5k......if its a retro remake. I think their frames and forks start at 2.4k now!

Glad mine came off the side of the road now!🤣

Sorry...got that wrong....brazed are far more!

• Reynolds 853 lugged frame with matching fork, from £2650
  • Columbus Spirit HSS fillet brazed frame with matching fork, from £3300
  • Reynolds 953 lugged frame with matching fork, from £3300
  • Columbus Xcr lugged frame with matching fork, from £3220
  • Columbus XCr fully fillet brazed frame with carbon fork from £3900

Lovely details on the frame and forks, just need a new sympathetic stem, seat and tyres and would be stunning.

Back