Suspension Corrected Rigid Forks

Bit late to this but no fork in the early 90s were corrected really, because the sus forks then were designed not to alter the geometry much, so the challenge was to get as much travel from as little height as possible (I think Rockshox with the Mags won that, of the decent forks).

410mm fork were the new length for the 60 to 80mm travel setups. That wasn't till after the mid 90s in reality.
440 wouldn't be along till suspension altered the frames again and 100mm was the normal, so post-retro in the 00s, otherwise they would be longer then an uncompressed 90s suspension fork.

Had I known Salsa Cromotos would turn into jewel encrusted rocking horse sh!t I would never have sold mine... Ah hindsight...
Yes. As with many things.......should have filled my garage with them when no bugger would touch them with a barge pole and shops were practically giving them away!

Im looking for a uncut steer on the 425mm, pref nos pair.......harr harrrrr. HARRRRRRR,!

I'll just add it to my list of impossible to find things (20.5" marin team or issue etc)

Might as well enter miss world whilst im at it.....could win that too.

Im looking for a uncut steer on the 425mm, pref nos pair.......harr harrrrr. HARRRRRRR,!

I'll just add it to my list of impossible to find things (20.5" marin team or issue etc)

Might as well enter miss world whilst im at it.....could win that too.
Good luck... OIP.LnXccmpDPtkfqFx8Ry28sgHaEK.jpg

What about Segmented Corrected Rigid Forks from mid90s? It keeps appearing either Tange Struts or Fat Chance... any other brand?

Back