Sorted Suntour xc pro parts.

Tootyred

Old School Grand Master
Feedback
View
Im after some bits to build a groupset, ive got a few bits, but some of them are pretty poor condition sadly. Its for longer term project thats in the offing.

Not looking for nos, but needs to be pretty tidy or cheap enough to make me think its worth doing the work!

What im looking for is a ....

front mech (28.6)
rear mech (long or short)
Right hand shifter base (or knackered shifter/ pair to cannibalise for spares )
1 Pair of cantilevers (standard....not self energising).

Anything else you might have im always happy to take a look at....you never know!

Uk only please, as i cant be doing with the hassle of the process. Thanks guys.

Last edited:
I have a NOS 7 rear cassette (non MD) if you fancy it? I sadly sold my retro with XC Pro on that this was a spare for.

Cheers, thats very kind, but im not going down the xc pro hub rabbit hole again!

As its going to be the only thing with xc on it, and a ridden bike, i just want to keep it simple and stick shimano hubs.

A pair with the logos missing and polished, nobody will ever know.......shusssssh.

Cheers for thinking of me and taking time to reply.

Salve, dispongo di diverse parti XC Pro e precisamente: - Deragliatore posteriore - Deragliatore anteriore ma 31.8 - Guarnitura completa, serie sterzo da 1 pollice, leve freno, movimento centrale, freni posteriori, mozzi anteriori/posteriori montati su cerchi FIR. Se hai bisogno di qualcosa fammi sapere e ti mando delle foto.

Hi, I have several XC Pro parts namely: - Rear Derailleur - Front Derailleur but 31.8 - Full Crankset, 1 inch Headset, Brake Levers, Bottom Bracket, Rear Brakes, Front / Rear Hubs mounted on FIR rims. If you need anything just let me know and I'll send you some photos.
Luca.

Now I know you don't want to go down an XC Pro hub rabbit hole but I may shortly have a mint set of XC Pro MD hubs (new bearings front and back) with new 7 speed cassette, spare 7 speed cassette and a spare new MD 7spd freehub. Might sell built up with 231CDs but not sure yet. No rabbit holes here....the rabbit is most definitely out of the hole on these!!

Thanks john, but im pretty set for the wheels....infact i built them yesterday!

Cheers for the offer all the same.. very kind.

Back