Suntour Sprint groupset, Cinelli, Campag, Mavic Pedals

fleshtuxedo

Retro Guru
Everything priced inc. postage, discounts if collected from Guiseley, West Yorks. Paypal gift please.

Photos here:

https://www.flickr.com/photos/42523160@ ... 1892297013

Suntour - Most of a Sprint groupset inc. mechs (front is band on), gear levers (band on), brake calipers (a/key), chainset (170mm, 52/42), botom bracket (BSA), new winner freewheel (7 speed, 12-21). Overall condition is very good. One brake locknut is missing. £119.

Cinelli - Original 26.4mm 1A 90mm stem and 64-40 Giro bars £25 SOLD
Reissue 26.0mm 1A 110mm stem and 65-42 Criterium bars used for 115miles from new, immaculate, I've deanodised the ferrule and polished it £40

Campag - Chorus chainset 170mm, 53/39 rings are fantastic £40 inc. captive bolts
Mirage 9 speed band on front mech, barely used £13 SOLD

Mavic - 640 SSC pedals it looks like the cages have been trimmed to pista style £30

Re: mirage 9 speed front derailleur

Hello what size banding is the mirage 9 speed front derailleur, is it a double or triple? also is it black or silver? Thanks

Re:

Hello Fleshtuxedo I have pm'd you a number of times in relation to the mirage 9 speed derailleur which you say has been posted. The simple question which you have evaded was "what service did you use" as it needs following up. I haven't recieved the item however you have recieved payment, I can see you have been online quite a number of times since I last messaged you about this situation. Thanks again Smigg

Re:

Hi Craig,

Sorry for not getting back to you. I used Royal Mail, I wasn't avoiding the question. If there's no sign of it still I'll have to refund you and hope I can get it back from Royal Mail, but I doubt I'll get anything out of them.

Chris

Re:

Cheers Flesh, I shall go to the local post office first, they normally leave a red card however everyone gets forgetful from time to time. Cheers mate, have a good one ;-)

Craig

Re:

Refund recieved thank you Flesh, if I have any luck at the post office I shall re-send you the money or return the item mate

Thanks

Craig

Back