** Stooge Scrambler ** SOLD

velofrog

Gold Trader
MacRetro Rider
Yeti Fan
Feedback
View
Regrettably for sale due to fat bike purchase is my mint and immaculate size Large/20" Stooge Scrambler with its twin top tubes and lovely bi-plane forks.

There's a full build thread over in the Readers Bikes with loads of pics and all the info you need:

viewtopic.php?f=21&t=414846

Package will consist of frame, fork, ebb, seat clamp, through axles and all fittings.

Was fitted with a band new Cane Creek 110 headset which I'm happy to leave installed for an extra £60.

Will come packed in original box.

£500 posted UK SOLD

Bank transfer or PP F&F

Cheers! :cool:

Edit: bike is set up for me at 5’10 and a half, seat height is 740mm from centre of cranks to top of saddle.

Attachments

• s2.JPG
    s2.JPG
    1.3 MB · Views: 404
Re: ** Stooge Scrambler **

I'm a bit sad to see this up for sale but look forward to seeing your new bike in some wonderful scenery

Re:

Yeah me too, but I think the Farley should be perfect for the terrain over here :cool:

Re:

Cane Creek 110 headset available for £65 posted, I think its better than the ubiquitous CK :p....

THey are easier to line up accurately...

Re:

I don’t know did I...?!

I’ve bought a fat bike and the cranks won’t fit so they are for sale, as is the bb and chainring too.

They’re listed on Singletrack at the mo.

Re:

I just thought they were mentioned in the ad earlier but aren’t now, must’ve been mistaken and you just mentioned it in the build thread.

I’ve found the advert and it’s a good price, but I’ll have to give it some thought as I’m meant to be having a clear out.

Re:

Watched some on eBay that finished on Sunday night that went for £670 plus £15 postage, so just based it on that.

Bit gutted that they won’t fit on the Farley, apparently Cane Creek did a short run of fat bike eeWings but I’ve never seen any for sale!

They are lovely things though :cool:

Latest posts

Back