Steel Ritchey Logic Prestige Frame

chris2222

Devout Dirtbag
I’ve decided to sell my steel frame which is centre to top 17’ and very light.

It has stickers on suggesting it to be Kona Cindercone however it is certainly not. It has been the subject of a number of forum discussions with the general consensus it is a nineties steel Joe Murray / Voodoo frame. It has a Ritchey Logic Supertubing Tange Prestige sticker which I believe is the key to its true identity as it is very very light and consistent with weight of these frames. It has Ritchey Tange stamped dropout sockets. I believe it was a Shop supplied (leisure lakes) custom frame of that era so whilst not branded it is still a great quality frame. At the time I can recall they retailed for just over 200 pounds at full price.

The headset, seat collar and seat post are included.

Few marks but no dents, cracks or damage etc and the colour is great. Threads are good.

Viewing is welcome and it is collection only from Worcester. I’m not sure on the worth of the frame so would say 60 pounds collected is reasonable unless I’m directed otherwise and have priced to highly. I need the space unfortunately. Any questions please ask.

Re:

I can’t weight it at present as I only have kitchen scales which I can’t get an accurate reading on. I weighed it when I purchased it and it was under 4lb with the bb fitted ! It was consistent with the online weight of prestige frames of about that era. It is a nice light frame .

Re:

Reduced to £40 for collection only and I will include the wheels and deore lx front Mech, seatpost, headset, etc - absolute bargain for some one - if there isn’t any takers I will build it up as a lightweight single speed commuter ..... located in Worcester

Attachments

• 02B26E1E-A3EA-4987-9636-B0FBA374A6BB.jpeg
    02B26E1E-A3EA-4987-9636-B0FBA374A6BB.jpeg
    83 KB · Views: 525
Back