Sold SRAM SX Eagle 12 Speed Groupset reduced

grey-beard

Orange 🍊 Fan
Pictures further down.
I have just removed this from an On-One Bootzipper that I've just bought, the whole bike looks like it hasn't really been used, so the gears etc.. are in very good condition.

shifter
11- 50 cassette
chain
170mm cranks
chainring
bottom bracket
As below
335502-00-d-707785.jpg

Reduced to
£125 with UK postage?

Last edited:
Pictures further down, I have more as well.
PM me if there's any interest though.
Cheers

Last edited:
Hi, yes it is, sorry for the lack of pictures still.
This is the info, it came off an on-one bootzipper.

sram sx 12 speed.JPG

Bottom Bracket
SRAM DUB BSA Bottom Bracket / 73mm

All of this, minus the brakes, although they will be up for sale as soon as I get around to swapping them out.

Finally took some pictures, but I get the impression that know one is interested, so eBay it is then.
I do have more pics, plus, I noticed some scuff marks on one the bottom bracket which I hadn't noticed before, not really that bad and obviously doesn't affect the operation of it.
IMG_20220814_145208.jpg IMG_20220814_145438.jpg IMG_20220814_145605.jpg IMG_20220814_145728.jpg IMG_20220814_150105.jpg IMG_20220814_150707.jpg

I thought I would include all of this info too.

SRAM SX Eagle Groupset 1x12-speed - Boost​

EAGLE™ for everybody - 12-speed shifting performance at top level!​

The really affordable SRAM SX Eagle allows you to enter the world of SRAM 12-speed MTB shifting performance and expand the capabilities of your bike.
SX Eagle™ 1x12-speed brings you a wide range of gear choices engineered for simplicity and durability, so you can focus on what matters most.

The groupset consists of:
  • SRAM SX Eagle X-HORIZON Rear Derailleur 12-speed
  • SRAM SX Eagle Trigger Shifter 12-speed
  • SRAM SX Eagle 1x Crankset 12-speed - DUB with 32T Eagle ring for 52mm Boost chainline
  • SRAM PG-1230 Cassette 12-speed - 11-50 for standard HG-freehub
  • SRAM NX Eagle Chain 12-speed
  • SRAM DUB BSA Bottom Bracket / 73mm

SRAM SX Eagle Trigger Shifter 12-speed​

The SX Eagle™ trigger shifter with X-ACTUATION™ technology means on-demand shifting throughout the entire wide range Eagle™ cassette and a maximum of five upshifts within a single actuation. The massive range means you never have to worry about having the right gear for the terrain, uphill or downhill. SX Eagle™ means easy, intuitive shifting every time for every rider.

SRAM SX Eagle X-HORIZON Rear Derailleur 12-speed​

The really affordable SX Eagle™ derailleur features the proven SRAM 1x-specific X-HORIZON™ design. The larger, 14-tooth X-SYNC™ lower pulley easily facilitates 11- to 50- and 10- to 50-tooth cassette capacity, and also adds to SX Eagle's overall smooth-pedaling feel. The Type-3 ROLLER BEARING CLUTCH™ provides quiet, consistent performance and durability.

FEATURES AND BENEFITS
  • incorporates SRAM's proven X-HORIZON™ design and Type-3 ROLLER BEARING CLUTCH™ technology
  • Eagle™ ecosystem-engineered mounting system and CAGE LOCK™ positioning add robustness
  • without Eagle™ pulley to keep the weight moderate

SRAM SX Eagle 1x Crankset 12-speed - DUB with 32T X-Sync 2 Chainring Boost​

This aluminium crank extends the options in the SRAM Eagle portfolio for your custom build-up by an extremely attractive price option. It offers the same design and chain retention performance of the higher level Eagle drivetrain cranks.
The SRAM SX crankset is designed for SRAM's X-SYNC™2 chainrings - each tooth's profile is precisely engineered to work quietly, efficiently and securely with the Eagle™ chain's inner and outer links.
DUB™ technology features a better-engineered bottom bracket and an optimized spindle design, which together allows for a more uniform approach to bottom bracket fitment, better sealing against contamination and forward and backward compatibility. Now everyone can benefit from a new measure of performance and durability. The bearing play will be fine tuned with an adjuster ring.
Version for 52 mm Boost chainline.

Each SRAM SX Eagle™ component is 100% compatible with all other SRAM Eagle™ drive components.

I'm interested, but the cranks are boost and my frame isn't!

Would you split? Shifter, chain, cassette and rear mech? Cranks are of no use to me.

I'm interested, but the cranks are boost and my frame isn't!

Would you split? Shifter, chain, cassette and rear mech? Cranks are of no use to me.
Possibly, but I'd rather not. I'll put you top of the list and see if there's any other interest?
How's that?

Also, I've just been reading up on the whole boost thing, and it might just be the chainring offset that's different? This one below is the same except it has a 6mm nonboost offset. Is that right?

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Or this cheaper type, it looks like it's all it needs to work with a non boost frame, I think.

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Back