For Sale Splatter Paint 1990 Kona Lavadome

Really nice bike, and that’s a good price.
If I wasn’t rebuilding my Cinder Cone I would go for it !
Thank you, yeah i think it's a fair price with the postage included especially if you compare it to the yellow one on ebay for £380. I need the space with three other special Kona projects coming so kept it low.

Reactions: JCS
Thank you 😊 Aye its probably to big for you though,you should look for a 16" one and have a go doing it yourself it's great fun. It's probably up there with the 1990 Explosif i did a few years ago where i had to splat the project Two Forks to match the frame.
I am relatively a novice bike builder, I can do a few things but I am intrigued to know if I could build a full bike...you have sparked an idea 👍🏻

I am relatively a novice bike builder, I can do a few things but I am intrigued to know if I could build a full bike...you have sparked an idea 👍🏻
I'm just self taught mate most of the stuff i found on brakes and gears etc was off youtube, mostly park tool guides, It was a bit daunting at first building bikes but really satisfying at the same time when you get it eventually right,plus it saves you having to go to the bike shop all the time.
Just don't jump in straight away and try and service an early Shimano pedal, stuff of nightmares, well for me it was 😂
Also being on this forum there's always plenty of people who will always help you out when your stuck.

Back