spesh vegas 2000s all original

Rebikecumbria

Retro Guru
this came to us and seems to be all original and thinking its probably a 2001 version

not much ideas on what its worth i know the fatboys were quite sort after

i am assuming the vegas is a park/vert orientated bmx

any more info would be muchos appreciated

?

Attachments

• P1050472.JPG
    P1050472.JPG
    331.4 KB · Views: 15
  • P1050473.JPG
    P1050473.JPG
    366.3 KB · Views: 16
There was a really nice specialized bmx in black and red, monoque frame that went for £120 on eBay in October as a ballpark.

They're cool but not sure they have much appeal to bmxers as a brand and there is little bmx cross over from us retro folk

There was a really nice specialized bmx in black and red, monoque frame that went for £120 on eBay in October as a ballpark.

They're cool but not sure they have much appeal to bmxers as a brand and there is little bmx cross over from us retro folk
i think the mono frames were the earlier fatboys, yeh i know there isnt much cross over between retro mtbrs and bmxrs but you never know with bmxs some models can be unexpected sort afters from all sorts of eras, but thanks for the info i was thinking a similar ball park maybe a little higher around 150 ish as its pretty clean and hasnt had much use for age : )

this came to us and seems to be all original and thinking its probably a 2001 version

not much ideas on what its worth i know the fatboys were quite sort after

i am assuming the vegas is a park/vert orientated bmx

any more info would be muchos appreciated

?

Always wanted to try a TJ frame, the earlier model with the extended seat-stays, pretty bombproof jump bikes.

Agree, this is the 01 model, still a Fatboy frame but just used the Vegas name. Though a great jump frame they had a line of Dirt jumpers so these were sold more as an all around bike, the longer tt made them great for ramp riding too but most used them for jumping anyway.

Back