specialized team jmc replica

martyn855

Dirt Disciple
hi thinking of selling one off my bikes,built as close to jasons mcroys bike as i could from the film dirt,has the right frame,spesh s-works team frame,rockshox fsx carbon forks,azonic world force stem and bars,avid ultimate brake levers,x-ray gripshift the right colour and onza grips,xt mech stx rc crank,grey mavic rims red dcd,clear crudcatcher,rides really well took ages to build but not got a clue what its worth any help would be good cheers!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    103.7 KB · Views: 516
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    109.5 KB · Views: 515
Re:

Great looking bike.
Often they are worth more in parts, but such an iconic build should sell well complete.
I would love to make you an offer, but im not in a position to cash wise at the moment.
Unless you are looking for any trade?

I hate to say it, but on this occasion I think a well appointed add with good pictures on eBay may be your best option ( but let me know if you are interested in any trades :-D)

Re:

hi it will have to sell and stay complete as is a replica,cost me lots to build but was fun trying to get all the right parts or as close as I can,mybe will try ebay at some point see how it goes :cool:

Back