Sorted Sorted - Decent post mount Shimano disc brake caliper

Fatal Swan

Senior Retro Guru
Feedback
View
To finish off a build I'm looking for a decent modern Shimano disc brake caliper (I have one already though I'd consider buying a matching pair). Post mount and ideally the type where the hose fits straight into the caliper, rather than the banjo type as I have spare bits and bobs for those already. Ideally XT-ish level upwards but let's see what's around...

Cheers!

I have some SLX ones here. I wouldn't call them 'modern', but they do have direct hose connections not banjo style.
Located in OZ but they are fairly cheap already. Need to get rid of them.

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
I have some SLX ones here. I wouldn't call them 'modern', but they do have direct hose connections not banjo style.
Located in OZ but they are fairly cheap already. Need to get rid of them.
Thank you, the wrong side of the world unfortunately so not really viable for me to finish off a bike build asap.

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Are you still after this? I have a 2 pot SLX caliper. It's the banjo fitting but let me know if you're interested. Can post a photo tonight.

Thanks, I am still looking but really want the type with a straight-in hose fit to make things easier for myself as I've got all the spare bits for those.

Latest posts

Back