Sorry, non retro!!! large Cotic Simple SS (complete bike)

LardLover

Retro Guru
Sorry guys, but needs must, I'm after a Seven Sola on STW!!!!!!

Anyway, custom resprayed Cotic Simple singlespeed, size large. Colour; Cosmos Celeste Metallic. Custom decals (by Gil), and custom sterling silver headtube badge.
Red Chris King headset
Red Chris King ISO front on black 717 (black spokes)
Red Chris King SS rear on black 717 (black spokes)
Boone Ti cog.
Middleburn RS7 cranks.
Thomson stem and bars.
Fizik Gobi.
Easton carbon risers.
Red Salsa lip-lock.
Hope Mono M4's with floating rotors.

Looks the DOGS BOLX.

Offers over £1000.

Selling as complete bike only, I'm not splittingace RC31 C-Type's

Attachments

• Simple front (nice).jpg
    Simple front (nice).jpg
    45.1 KB · Views: 2,699
  • from the back.jpg
    from the back.jpg
    56.2 KB · Views: 2,697
  • Cotic Simple rear.jpg
    Cotic Simple rear.jpg
    62.4 KB · Views: 2,697
  • Cotic Simple front.jpg
    Cotic Simple front.jpg
    63.5 KB · Views: 2,697
stunning! cy was an old riding buddy of mine back in the day just got back in contact with him hes doing some impressive stuff!

Ti Cog

Very nice bike, just built a SS else i would have taken it off you. Where did you get your Boone cog, been looking for one for a while.

This is truly a one-off. There is no other Simple this colour; or with these decals; OR with this headtube badge.

Some Cotic owners have ordered a headtube badge from Jen @ headbadge.com, but this is THE first one ever made, this badge made the mould for ANY replica you may see!

Boone cog I got off someone on here, Jeez I can't remember his name now :oops: but he had it on ebay, in Switzerland or Finland or some Scandinavian country like that!

I Knew you couldnt resist

NO Dont do it !!!

:LOL: :LOL:

Its a seriously nice bike peeps, help neil out and someone buy it, will be able to ride his seven then :LOL: :LOL:

I know you said you wouldn't split it, but....how about part-exing my hope singlespeed wheels and some cash against your Kings?
I might make the bike easier to sell at a lower price.
Just a thought... ;)

Headbadge

Tried to find that headbadge.com but all that came up was some stupid search engine site, dont suppose you know the actual web address lardlover? i take it she makes badges for other brands of bikes as i'm looking for one for my Klein. cheers.

Latest posts

Back