Some of my stuff on eBay USA. Shipping to most of the civilized world

incorrigible

Senior Retro Guru
Feedback
View
I'll be listing stuff on eBay USA periodically, and I'll post here whenever I list anything new.....

.......well, anything related to bikes, that is.
(I've already tried listing my pride, my self-respect, and my sense of dignity, but sadly there were no takers ☹️)

This time around I have a NOS pair of Specialized Umma Gumma tires (tyres?) in gray (grey?), 26" x 1.95" - that's inches; not liters or stone or parsecs or chickens or whatever. ;) Just check the pics so we're both agreed on the color (colour?).

Umma Gummas.jpg

I likely bought them here to begin with, so although they've travelled the globe for thousands of miles (kilometers?) at great speeds, they show absolutely no signs of wear. Amazing. 🤔

Here's a list of my current auctions:

As I've done in the past, anyone anywhere who wins any of my auctions and who is already a member of Retrobike as of this posting will receive a 15% discount off of the final auction value, which I will reimburse via Paypal F&F after all else is said and done. If you win, just message me thru eBay to let me know your RB username, and PM me on RB to let me know your eBay username. We can't exchange personal info via eBay, but of course RB will let us share almost anything. 😲🫣🫢

I’ll be using eBay’s International Shipping Program to ship internationally from USA, so SUPPOSEDLY there shouldn’t be any unexpected, last-minute “surprise” fees. The main drawback is that I can’t list an item as a gift, so there may be customs fees, but I’LL BE HAPPY TO SPLIT THE CUSTOMS FEES VIA PAYPAL AS LONG AS I CAN GET A COPY OF THE RECEIPT SHOWING THAT CUSTOMS FEES WERE PAID FOR A PARTICULAR ITEM. Ahem. Sorry I yelled.

So that's 3 chickens then, going once, going twice....

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
I just put a bunch more stuff up on the bay, mostly NOS sets of tires, but also NOS Switchblades and a 18" c-c Mantis XCR-EC frame in need of restoration.

I realize my asking prices are somewhat ambitious, but I paid an arm and a leg for a lot of this stuff to begin with PLUS I'm once again extending a 15% discount to RBers as detailed above. In addition, I'm precipitously near to retirement and I could use the funds.🪂

Link here for your convenience:

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
A couple more frames:

1993(?) Nishiki Ariel F&F, 18.5" c-c

1989 (1988?) Nishiki Alien F&F, 18.75" c-c

The usual 15% discount to RBers as detailed above.

Ariel.png

Alien.png

Latest posts

Back