SOLD - TREK 7.3 FX MEDIUM FRAME - DEORE - 21 SPEED, £245

PeterPerfect

Senior Retro Guru
Firstly apologies to those who feel aggrieved that this is in the road section of the Forum.

I am selling my Trek 7.3 FX. I think it's a 2009 or 2010 I can't be 100% which it is. It's a 21 speed (3 x 9 speed triple). A very lightweight and versatile bike that will do just about anything. Brand new Mavic 700c A319 wheels. Great for touring. New Continental Grand Prix 28mm tyres. New tubes. Shimano Deore rear mech, Rear hub, brake levers and chainset. Just had a new 9 speed cassette and chain. Avid single digit V brakes. I tried the Deores but found they just weren't as good as these. SKS long touring mudguards (Not the flimsy ones) Bontrager bars, stem and seat post. Specialized light weight saddle.

Elite bottle holder and new unused bottle will come with the bike.

Has eyelets for a front and rear rack to be fitted.

I'm 5 feet 8 inches tall as you see it set up in the pictures so any one between 5 feet 6 and 5 feet 10 inches tall would suit.

It's in excellent condition. A very quick and strong bike.

Ideally I would like this collected from the GL5 area of Stroud, Gloucestershire. I will post for an additional £30 but the courier delivers between 0800 am and 6 pm so you must be there to receive it. There will of course be some assembly required if I have to post it.

Payment by bank transfer, cash on collection or pay pal gift (Yes I know there is some controversy on the forums regarding this but if you buy wisely off a reputable seller, I've never had a problem to date).

I'm having an operation on my hand on the 30th of April so it will be difficult for me to send after this date.

£245.00. I will be making a £10 donation to the forum on sale of the bike.

pm me and I will respond as quick as I can.

Attachments

• IMG_0394 (Small).JPG
    IMG_0394 (Small).JPG
    83.3 KB · Views: 278
  • IMG_0392 (Small).JPG
    IMG_0392 (Small).JPG
    86.7 KB · Views: 278
  • IMG_0391 (Small).JPG
    IMG_0391 (Small).JPG
    85.3 KB · Views: 278
  • IMG_0390 (Small).JPG
    IMG_0390 (Small).JPG