SOLD: Tommasini Tecno EL-OS frameset - 1994 - 55cm c-t :SOLD

INDECS

Devout Dirtbag
For sale is a gorgeous high-end steel Tommasini frameset built with the famed Columbus EL-OS tubing.
Beautiful workmanship and detailing in the lugs, rich and deep indigo metallic / black paintjob make this frame a real looker.

Specs:

Model: Tommasini Tecno
Model year: 1994

Columbus EL-OS oversized tubing.
Chromed Columbus EL unicrown forks, partially painted.

Sizing:
Seattube: 53,5cm C-C / 55cm C-T
Toptube: 55 cm C-C
Headtube: 12,3cm

Rear spacing: 130mm
BB threading: Italian
Dropouts: Campagnolo
Seat post diameter: 27.2mm

The frameset has been built up and ridden but only a couple hundred miles... the groupset and wheels that where mounted showed hardly any wear. Condition is near mint.
The only real flaw WAS a paint chip on the underside of the toptube, probably from hanging the frame on a wall mount.
Luckily it's in the black part of the paint, so touching up wasn't too much of a problem. Check the before and after pics.
When standing next to the bike the touch-up isn't even in sight.

The rest of the paint is lush and glossy, nice Tommasini quality.
The chromed forks are in suberb condition.

It comes without the BB in the picture. The little piece of tape was to prevent staining any grease on my house floor :)

Looking for 540 GBP shipped.

(In the past I've shipped several framesets. I always use sturdy boxes with proper padding.)

24653lg.jpg

29xstgm.jpg
22qgj.jpg

2ur2jhl.jpg

mjldma.jpg
2n6c8k5.jpg

15f3ih4.jpg

24px5om.jpg

zxjzmo.jpg

2wq5u1x.jpg

Chip before:
2zf8h3r.jpg

After touching up:
14e2f4k.jpg

Hey Hub

That is beautiful - I'm gutted that it's too big (but happy that I won't have to explain it to the wife!).

Mike

Beautiful frame being a techno does it have a rider weight limit similiar to ther Colnago techno?

cheers
Richard

Rider weight guidelines

In the research I did when buying a Tommasini Tecno, I could find no weight guidelines for Columbus EL OS. Can't comment on Colnago Techno but assume its from the same tubes? Frames of plain EL tubing i.e. not Oversized I have seen in threads as recommended for only lighter riders.

I weighed 13stone 10lbs when I bought the Tecno frame to build up and since using it now 12 stone 8 and it has coped with both my weights! :LOL:

Frame size

You're quite right it's a 57 c to t versus the seller's frame which is a 55 c to t.

I usually ride a 55 c to t on a Pinarello and a Trek, but I still find this larger framed Tommasini a comfortable ride.

Back