For Sale [SOLD!] 1994 KLEIN Quantum Pro - Coral Reef - frame fuselage set with Aeros fork

fguki

Senior Retro Guru
[FOR SALE ...or trade?] fixed price 2.200,00 Euros + shipping anywhere you like. Even the jungles or deserts on this earth.

1994 KLEIN "Quantum Pro" Fuselage frame set. Original KLEIN color: Coral Reef. The first run of Quantum Pros ever made (1994 model). NOTE: This is a frame / fuselage set auction only (!!!) None of all other parts seen at the bike such as the Ringle bottle cages, the wheels, the seat post, the shifters, the handle bar or the seat is for sale or included in this auction! frame, original Aeros fork, original stem + 2 spacers only!

The orignal paint is in phantastic conditon. No dents or the KLEIN typical paint bubbling at bottle cage screw or brake bosses areas. The previous owner had some stickers on the frame at some point in time. The very light fading of the frame can only be seen if you put it into sunlight and look very closely. The original stem is faded on the top side.

I do pack VERY well and I do ship worldwide! EU-shipping and worldwide shipping is 64,99 Euro (DHL-Package) tracked and insured!

NOTE:

This is a 1000% trust deal! You will pay via Paypal-Friends. If this is a dealbreaker for you- fine! Its ok with me if you are out then. You are very welcome to come here, see it and collect it in person. I (as a private person) do not take responsibility for all that Paypal BS and things that can happen.

IF you are looking to trade, make sure it 100% equals this Quantum Pro. Please do not come here with some bloddy Pinnacle MTB or 26" Aeolus or let alone a TREK era Klein. Only thing I would consider will be in the Quantum Pro (1994-1996 era) league or an Attitude / Adroit up to 1995 with rigid fork only! Road bikes must be exactly 57 frames and MTB bikes must be 21" frames! Thank You!

IMG_0170.jpeg

IMG_5223.jpeg

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back