Smoke/Dart Wire Bead Black Wall - £13.49/£12.99

Bike Hoarder

Orange 🍊 Fan
Feedback
View
Screenshot_20230901_052603_Chrome.jpg
From Bikeinn. Don't think I've used them before, delivery is steep but it looks like it's coming from Spain. Anyone used them?

I have them, delivery took a while due to the fact that they haven’t posted them but they got here eventually. I use the double smoke combo and they’re great.

Yeah I had an oakley lens, took about 3 weeks to arrive but it was cheapest online with their postage & in stock.

1696519229175.png
1696519274194.png
These have just arrived and tbh I'm not sure I'd recommend anyone buy them as they were £37 delivered for two. They are from 2020 according to the labels but use the old decals rather than the classics. Quality isn't perfect with black marks on tanwalls, wonky lines where tan and black join, etc so basically just cheap wired versions of the better folding smoke/darts. Half of the address was missing off the delivery labels and as a result a friend who ordered some at the same time has received a parcelforce notification saying his were also delivered today but nowhere to be seen. It turns out they have delivered them somewhere in his postcode but not sure where so no idea if he'll ever see them. Basically still look to be official Panaracer tyres but don't buy these expecting to receive the Dart classic folding version.

View attachment 784683
View attachment 784685
These have just arrived and tbh I'm not sure I'd recommend anyone buy them as they were £37 delivered for two. They are from 2020 according to the labels but use the old decals rather than the classics. Quality isn't perfect with black marks on tanwalls, wonky lines where tan and black join, etc so basically just cheap wired versions of the better folding smoke/darts. Half of the address was missing off the delivery labels and as a result a friend who ordered some at the same time has received a parcelforce notification saying his were also delivered today but nowhere to be seen. It turns out they have delivered them somewhere in his postcode but not sure where so no idea if he'll ever see them. Basically still look to be official Panaracer tyres but don't buy these expecting to receive the Dart classic folding version.
I thought there must be a reason that they're half the price of the folders, but still ok for a retro rider though? No?

I thought there must be a reason that they're half the price of the folders, but still ok for a retro rider though? No?
Not sure how long they’ll last as seem pretty cheap but should be fine for a rider yes… if you wanna reduce the risk of yours going missing then maybe include the road/house number details on multiple lines as these were missed off our two orders. I’ll post some pics once I’ve fitted one to a bike 👍

TradeInn and their various spin off brands are at face value cheap, but as others have mentioned the postage is expensive and delivery very slow coming from Spain. Also a word of warning - be absolutely sure of what you are ordering as the returns process is designed to be as difficult as possible and contacting them impossible, despite all the customer friendly crap on the website.

Back