Sorted Show me your bar plugs!

pw_pw_la

Senior Retro Guru
Does anyone have anything nice, but not too showy, in the way of bar plugs just sitting around in need of a good home?

Ideally something black, but not plastic!

I'd be interested in champagne coloured, too. But not sure such a thing exists?

Not too fussy on period really, or brand. Just something nicer than the stock Ritchey plugs I currently have to stick on the end of some bars.

I have an x-lite headset top cap in a champagne/ti colour, maybe the also did bar plugs in the sane colour?

I have black and silver x-lite end plugs, hope in various colours as well as some gt ones in black.

There are plenty out there, I think I bought some unbranded ones in red fairly cheaply and there were other cour options (ebay).

Yeah, but I'm sort of overwhelmed/burnt out on eBay right now, and just hoping someone on here can come to my easy rescue instead! :)

Good to know about that x-lite champagne top cap of yours tho! You'd have to think whenever they made that they made matching kit to go with it..

Wait, am I being thick? Is there a difference?!

Plugs plastic, caps not?

Anyway, I have some basic plastic Odi ones on deck, too. For the Attack's I didn't use!

My favourite are the ones by Nitto. Beautifully made, functional and look great even after years of use. All for a tenner. They come in few different nice anodised colours too (sadly no champagne). Highly recommended

Just had a quick Google and those are nice actually. Black ones would be close to perfect for what I need so that’s a good shout!

Shame they don’t appear to be a tenner over here, but I’ll check eBay and the usuals to see what I can find.

Thanks @sunympholepsy

Latest posts

Back