Shimano FC-MT60 cranks and chainrings.

Andy R

Senior Retro Guru
Feedback
View
These have been lying in a drawer in my workshop for years - I can't even remember which bike they came off (Muddy Fox Seeker Mega maybe ...)
Crank length is 175mm, rings are 48, 36 and 24T. The 48 and 24 are originals that came with the cranks, the 36 is Tioga. All are in pretty good shape. Tapers and pedal and extractor threads are all good.

They'd look even better with a proper clean....

£20.00 posted ?

Attachments

• FC-MT60-a.jpg
    FC-MT60-a.jpg
    46.4 KB · Views: 4,037
  • FC-MT60-b.jpg
    FC-MT60-b.jpg
    47 KB · Views: 4,037
Andy R":3rz66ayl said:
These have been lying in a drawer in my workshop for years - I can't even remember which bike they came off (Muddy Fox Seeker Mega maybe ...)
Crank length is 175mm, rings are 48, 36 and 24T. The 48 and 24 are originals that came with the cranks, the 36 is Tioga. All are in pretty good shape. Tapers and pedal and extractor threads are all good.

They'd look even better with a proper clean....

£20.00 posted ?

Is this chainset still available wishful thinking possibly. This is the first time I have used this reply it doesn't seem to be working

mondoo":1bpcif93 said:
Is this chainset still available wishful thinking possibly. This is the first time I have used this reply it doesn't seem to be working

Hi,

I've still got the cranks, but the chain rings are long gone (so long, I can't even remember what I did with them :oops:).

Are you interested in them?

Andy.

Certainly am, the chain rings are still gottabul but not the arms it appears. This is certainly a rapid reply I was just considering the likehood of a replacement the bike I have is an old Marin 'Indian Firetrail' then, back in the mists of history it was a 7 x 3 speed xt derailier machine spearheading technology. Price still the same?
Cheque? or if you do internet bank
peter.huxtable1@btinternet.com

swadlinboi":3donl137 said:
dont suppose you still have the left pedal arm to sell to you

Sorry I dont, that was the problem that I had it was an over-tightning that cracked radiating from the quadrant corner!(should of filed out for a more snug fit to quadrant)
I still have the RHS.

Back