Sorted Shimano Deore XT M730/731/735 Pedals

XT M730 pedals wanted,
Cheers 🙂
Hello Gavo,

Are the bear trap - large cage versions any good to you? As you’ll see - link to flickr album cages bit scratched from use by me - but bearing smooth. Have x 3 sets so possibly have some nicer looking examples…

Looking for £37 posted

Also have examples of the other styles of pedals - compact & low profile.

If interested can sort some more 📷 of them again looking for £37 posted.

Attachments

• EE2666AC-67E5-4F1E-B6C5-96EEF32CFA27.jpeg
    EE2666AC-67E5-4F1E-B6C5-96EEF32CFA27.jpeg
    252 KB · Views: 6
Hello Gavo,

Are the bear trap - large cage versions any good to you? As you’ll see - link to flickr album cages bit scratched from use by me - but bearing smooth. Have x 3 sets so possibly have some nicer looking examples…

Looking for £37 posted

Also have examples of the other styles of pedals - compact & low profile.

If interested can sort some more 📷 of them again looking for £37 posted.
Hello mate,

Am I right in thinking the M730 are the larger bear trap and the M735 are the smaller low profile type?? I’d prefer the low profile (M735) but if you have a good pair of bear traps I’d interested, some pics would be great 😊

Best, Gav

Hello mate,

Am I right in thinking the M730 are the larger bear trap and the M735 are the smaller low profile type?? I’d prefer the low profile (M735) but if you have a good pair of bear traps I’d interested, some pics would be great 😊

Best, Gav
Hello Gav, am not an expert on the groupset numbers… have examples of each kind will get some images together and post images + price

Meantime GLWSearching! …

Hello Gav, am not an expert on the groupset numbers… have examples of each kind will get some images together and post images + price

Meantime GLWSearching! …
That would be brilliant, thanks

Back