• Shimano dual control

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

rutteger

Gold Trader
Kona Fan
Dyna-Tech Fan
Which does it for you?

Thumbshifters for the style here, generally prefer shimano push-pull sti though.

Hope nobody picks dual control :twisted:

Xtr Duel control on my Enduro and love em :cool:

But for retro trigger ... Voted duel to be anoying :LOL:

Aleways liked gripshift but thumbies are a very close second, arguably thumbies are the better looking though.

Dual control? Is that when one moderator has two user accounts? ;)

To be obtuse, I'll go for SRAM's current "push-push" shifters, or Shimano rapidfires with 2-way release. Of those on the list, thumbshifters.

nothing beats a thumbshifter on looks/ feel. Have to say. DC is a classic of the future on feel if not looks.

:D

id rather jump off the bike , dust myself off and physically move the chain between sprockets with my bent and broken fingers while having people throw rear mechs at me covered in poo than consider riding a bike with gripshite

I used to think Thumbies but after trying them again ive gone back to push pull Sti, But really i prefer none...As in the singlespeed flavour :cool:

perry":2r4pxg88 said:
id rather jump off the bike , dust myself off and physically move the chain between sprockets with my bent and broken fingers while having people throw rear mechs at me covered in poo than consider riding a bike with gripshite

lol! :LOL:

exbiker":xqpewdoy said:
I used to think Thumbies but after trying them again ive gone back to push pull Sti, But really i prefer none...As in the singlespeed flavour :cool:

That's the same as me really, ss all the way these days.

Back