Shall we start our own yearly calendar?

Quite like that idea. Would be a big poll though I reckon
But fun... what with us all having 12 votes!
You could also introduce some discretion (ie just not bother with the real shi**ers) :LOL:

Just want to let you guys know, that we are doing our anually calender over at mtb-news.de / classic bikes forum.
It features selected bikes from our yearly classic bike contest.
I just finished the layout - first previews posted here:

Price will be 4€ per calendar plus packaging and shipping.
All profits will go to World Bicycle Relief.

The calendar will go to the printers next week and will be ready to order / ship approximately around December 7th.
Its DIN A3 with wire-o-binding / printed on 170g paper with matte finish / with white cardboard on the back and clear foil on front.
Here is a picture of this years calendar.

If you are interested, just let me know and I will keep you in the loop.

This sounds brilliant, I would buy one in a heartbeat. If this is as popular as the snoods then you’ll have a healthy fund for the forum

2000 lumen lights will be nice…

We need @Tim-Bike-Ninja to come on board. Hopefully now he’s bagged ROX he might have some time for this?

Pretty please? 😘

I've done a calendar once or twice, just using one of those websites where you build your own from one of their chosen layouts. I only ever did it for myself, though I think I sent one to the BotY winner once

You might have seen that I've done one for 2023 but happy to sort something for next time round. Just let me know 👍
Yeah I did see that.... no Claud's made the grade I'm guessing? ;) :LOL:

Back