Sold Selling my much loved 2001 Cannondale F700 Disc in ‘Volvo Blue’/‘Team Blue’.

ExpertBlay

Gold Trader
Specialized Fan
Feedback
View
Cannondale F700 Volvo Cannondale.

Selling my much loved 2001 Cannondale F700 Disc in ‘Volvo Blue’/‘Team Blue’.

£475 plus postage SOLD SOLD SOLD

The spec on this bike is pretty amazing and it feels so smooth to ride, especially with the Schwalbe Billy Bonkers pump track tyres. The wheels are DT Swiss Hügi 240 hubs on black Mavic X517 rims. The bike has a more modern 1x drivetrain with a Shimano XT crankset upfront with narrow wide chainring and an XTR rear mech at the back with carbon cage. It’s running on a 9 speed XT cassette which has pretty much no wear at all and an XTR 9 speed shifter is controlling it all.

The brakes on the bike are Promax callipers with *Avid Speed Dial Titanium Levers*. There are not many of these brake levers around and this set are mint. The brakes feel very good considering they are cable not hydraulic. To finish of the rest of the cockpit the stem is just a standard Coda stem and the bars are a set of coda performance bars, they are pretty light. Please see picture 3 as after the first 2 photos where taken I put on a set of NOS Coda lizard skins grips (see picture 3) which are super cool!

The headshock is a coil/spring one and it doesn’t lock out but i did get it serviced around 2 months ago, new needle bearings etc.

Also….the headset bearings got replaced for new ones, I went all out on this bike when I built it up!

The saddle on the bike is a SDG saddle, I thought it would look cool on the bike as it’s pretty flat but a Volvo Cannondale MTB team saddle would look 100 times better, but they are very expensive. The saddle is attached to a Thomson Layback Seatpost 27.2 and everything is held together by a Coda seatclamp.

*Blue DMR pedals also included as pictured*

The wheels are running straight and the bearings are good, the frame has a few bits where paint has flaked of due to oxidation just below the back of the seatclamp, this is visible in the photos. If you want anymore photos taken please feel free to PM me. This is not a strict price, I am happy to knock a bit off.

Charlie

Attachments

• 7134E6F5-0DC1-41FF-AA97-12FF6C891D4F.jpeg
    7134E6F5-0DC1-41FF-AA97-12FF6C891D4F.jpeg
    947.4 KB · Views: 164
  • 561808C8-D299-461A-9194-71DFC4014B9C.jpeg
    561808C8-D299-461A-9194-71DFC4014B9C.jpeg
    875.8 KB · Views: 160
  • D974269C-C6FD-4CF0-A99A-554953E6ACC4.jpeg
    D974269C-C6FD-4CF0-A99A-554953E6ACC4.jpeg
    238 KB · Views: 160
Last edited:
Cannondale F700 Volvo Cannondale.

Selling my much loved 2001 Cannondale F700 Disc in ‘Volvo Blue’/‘Team Blue’.

£475 plus postage

The spec on this bike is pretty amazing and it feels so smooth to ride, especially with the Schwalbe Billy Bonkers pump track tyres. The wheels are DT Swiss Hügi 240 hubs on black Mavic X517 rims. The bike has a more modern 1x drivetrain with a Shimano XT crankset upfront with narrow wide chainring and an XTR rear mech at the back with carbon cage. It’s running on a 9 speed XT cassette which has pretty much no wear at all and an XTR 9 speed shifter is controlling it all.

The brakes on the bike are Promax callipers with *Avid Speed Dial Titanium Levers*. There are not many of these brake levers around and this set are mint. The brakes feel very good considering they are cable not hydraulic. To finish of the rest of the cockpit the stem is just a standard Coda stem and the bars are a set of coda performance bars, they are pretty light. Please see picture 3 as after the first 2 photos where taken I put on a set of NOS Coda lizard skins grips (see picture 3) which are super cool!

The headshock is a coil/spring one and it doesn’t lock out but i did get it serviced around 2 months ago, new needle bearings etc.

Also….the headset bearings got replaced for new ones, I went all out on this bike when I built it up!

The saddle on the bike is a SDG saddle, I thought it would look cool on the bike as it’s pretty flat but a Volvo Cannondale MTB team saddle would look 100 times better, but they are very expensive. The saddle is attached to a Thomson Layback Seatpost 27.2 and everything is held together by a Coda seatclamp.

*Blue DMR pedals also included as pictured*

The wheels are running straight and the bearings are good, the frame has a few bits where paint has flaked of due to oxidation just below the back of the seatclamp, this is visible in the photos. If you want anymore photos taken please feel free to PM me. This is not a strict price, I am happy to knock a bit off.

Charlie
WHere are you based?

Latest posts

Back