Santa Cruz Blur

mtricks

Devout Dirtbag
Hi

i have Santa Cruz Blur i would like to Sell or swap for a hardtail of similar value

details

2004 Santa Cruz Blur classic

This is said by most to be the best blur which is no longer available.

This is medium in size, I am 6ft, I did originally have the straight Thomson post but changed it when they brought the one I have now to give my a touch more room.

This has been well used however meticulously maintained to a high standard

The bike was built to the highest spec at the time, this includes

Fox Float F100 RLT forks
Fox Float RP3 ( just serviced including new inner shaft)
Hope hubs with Mavic 717 rims (newer than the bike, like new!)
Hop mono mini Brakes
Thomson seat post
Thomson Stem
Easton Monkeylite carbon bars
XT Groupset

I am selling due to wanting to go back to a hard tail as im not riding as much off-road as have just bought a road bike.

Like I say the bike is used but in great condition with the usual scratches and marks from use it does have a small dent on the down tube from being on the back a of a pickup once I have had the inspected the local bike shop at the time and more recently at Stif when getting the shock serviced and it is purely cosmetic causing no problems.

Like I mention earlier the rear shock has been serviced with the aluminium shaft replaced at a cost of £180 so works like new and the rear bearings were replaced about a year ago but its only been ridden a handful of times since then.

Included in the sale I have a full set of stickers which I bought as they were cheap, the Idea was that In the future when it looked tired and old I would get it re-sprayed having had bikes done in the past.

I also include an insurance certificate from Stif to verify the value for insurance purposes this states all the bikes details with a value of £3550, this is essential if your ever unlucky enough to have some scum bag pinch it!! I have had 3 taken in the past!

please mail me if you have a decent hardail you want to swap or if you want to make me an offer and looking for £1100 ono

cheers

mark

please mail me for more pics and will try post some more here

pictures, hopfully

Attachments

• PB040039a.JPG
    PB040039a.JPG
    141 KB · Views: 3,244
  • PB040038a.JPG
    PB040038a.JPG
    132.2 KB · Views: 3,244
  • PB040040a.JPG
    PB040040a.JPG
    146.3 KB · Views: 3,244
  • PB040041a.JPG
    PB040041a.JPG
    128.4 KB · Views: 3,243
swaps

I have two to swap, but suspect they may be too small for you:
Konacustom013.jpg

ClockworkFruit001.jpg

Nice liking the cindercone ( bit small like you say) if i had the choice though would like a 1992 cindercone or 1991 marin team or pinemountain but like i say anything considerd around 17"

cheers anyway

Might be willing to trade a nice pace rc200 f6 or maybe a merlin titanium full xtr if that takes your fancy.

Chris.

Anything Nice considered as long as its a Hardtail

want something early 90's but would rather ahve something in top condition over age.

Back