Wanted Salsa 26” forks with v bosses, or something lugged 1 1/8th threadless

theevilshred

Dirt Disciple
I’m looking for a set of nice rigid forks for a new build I’ve got going, regretting ever getting rid of the 26” salsa's I used to know.

Something with v bosses, either straight blade and hare-like ‘ala’ salsa of lugged and tortoisey similar to a surly trucker or bi plane. Condition is no concern as they are going to be built in to a basket bike, cargo ferrying sorta thing.

Threadless steerer 1 1/8th please.

let me know if you have anything.

Thank you kindly

I've just picked a pair of these up still attached to a Cannondale. Steerer is about 8 feet long, canti and disc mounts on them and in black

Hi,

Thanks for the reply. I’m a big fan of those mid late 90’s cannondale too, is it an f series? questionable Choice of forks for that, for sure. Although I keep an eye out for the p bones and recently saw some horrible condition ones go for a bomb on flea bay.

How much are you looking at for them?

I ended up settling on some slightly wonky surly forks for the build I was on, but might be interested for a future thing, although I had promised myself no more for a while. Ha!

Cheers

Yeah I *think* its an F700 but the paint is bubbled and lifted everywhere so i wont see the frame number until Ive stripped it.
I've no idea what theyre worth tbh and I wont be using them. Shoot me an offer and i can get them in the post for you

Yeh I’ve had that with an m700, shame though because the paint was really nice on that era. Are you going to do a build thread?

Theres not much to go off that I can see, but if you’d post them for £55? I could take them now, or a touch more if the post is looking horrendous.

cheers

Seeing as I got them with the frame, make it £50 posted then. Do you want the headsaet and set with it?

I dropped them out of the frame last nice and theres a good smear of white grease on the steerer and no rushthat I can see :cool:

Great, sounds good to me! Yeh I’ll take it, if you have no designs for it.

whats your email? And I’ll PayPal you some funds.

cheers

Latest posts

Back