Sadly losing my shed, Frames up first... Zaskar LE, M2 FS, Mt Vision, Quake plus assorted paff.

Trialsmeister

Retro Guru
Feedback
View
Losing the shed, is much more of an issue than having just sold the house....

95 Stumpy M2 FS 17"

Quake 19"

Mount Vision 19"

Other items, for more retro Paff. Nos Helmets, Nos Girvin Forks needing CSU's, Saddles< jerseys.

Sorry to those, I bought most of the above from on here, hopefully you'll know they were ridden and/or enjoyed and shared with others to enjoy. (except the purple Zaskar.) it just sat there, looking sweet.

My Dad made a valiant attempt to sell some of my stuff, when I was otherwise unable to. So for those offended by anything that was for sale, via my ebay account or his, over the last year, sorry, but I'm not at all sorry. He could but only go to the toilet, with the appendage he was born with.
Yeah, I've not been around for a while. I've been fighting, to not have things go the way they have. Still, someone might make use of what is now needing cleared out. If anything remains, H and H auctions in Carlisle will be dealing with the final clearance and I will post any relevant bike stuff, via their sales terms, for the consideration of the readership.

More to come unfortunately, will share when it's done. Please send communications, only if relevant, through ebay, I've got six weeks, to sort out 35 years of collecting.

Best wishes,

M

Last edited:
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Wait! Wait waaaaait. Are you the seller located near Cologne with the absolutely massive Kleinanzeigen listing?

Back