Roy Thame with Columbus tubing

That makes sense. How do you intend to sticker it up?

Mine/ my Dad's one definitely wasn't one of these. There's a picture of me about 5 or 6 with it looking really excited as I hold it. My Dad was initially- it had a great group set, looked very sharp.

I'm going to be cheeky and put ciocc and Thame decals on it. Not sure on colour scheme yet??? 20210725_165603.jpg

Attachments

• 20210725_170020.jpg
    20210725_170020.jpg
    436.4 KB · Views: 1
Ciocc was a big sub contract builder for many brands and I think the engraving of frame seat stay top eyes and bottom bracket shells would have been done prior to the frames being constructed . Concorde of Holland had a ot of Ciocc built frames before moving on to the Billato brothers. I think there was an Importer in London, IRB the guys name was Italo Bergamo who had big connections in Italy and brought in many Italian items .
To this day Condor cycles in London have a lot of their Condor branded frames made in Italy .

Nearing the end of the restoration of the frame. Pictures will follow.
This sounds like a daft question, but does anyone know if later Campag brake cables still fit the old guides on my top tube?
For instance, Ergo power that came with the 10 speed groups. I'm putting 90's Record brakes on with 80's Record 8 speed integrated levers.
Thanks guys.

Back