RockShox SID XC 2001

GWDesigns

Retro Guru
Selling my wife's SID XC forks. They are in fantastic condition with no wear to the stanchions (one light scratch about 2mm wide), no leaks and working rebound.
They have however been custom painted so may not suit everyone :roll: Shouldn't be too hard to rub down to the original red finish or can be repainted by me if you would like for an additional cost.
Steerer is 1 1/8 and 235mm long.
My last SIDs I sold were exactly the same model and also custom painted which went for £80 so I think £70 posted for these as the colour won't suit everybody but open to offers. viewtopic.php?f=2&t=174861
p4pb10721968.jpg

p4pb10721967.jpg

p4pb3166845.jpg

p4pb3166842.jpg

It looks gorgeous. i would build a bike around that fork, but the misses would kill me if i have another bike in the livingroom.

Re:

:facepalm:

Was hoping they would have sold...have you got an axle to crown measurement please...think may be a little too 'tall' for what I have in mind but they really are worth building a bike around!!

Re:

Thanks for that, will have a think about which way the build is going and get back to you. If they go in the meantime then so be it :facepalm:

Latest posts

Back