Rockshox Judy XC fork 2001

henrik2h

Retro Newbie
First time trying to sell something here so bare with me, any pointers appreciated.

Got a Rockshox Judy XC fork from 2001 (I believe) in very good condition. Only very minor marks, basically almost new on the outside. Have not opened it but doesn't feel stiff.

Metal ring on tube not included, belongs to head set, will remove that before shipping.

Postage is about 30 pounds, to UK. I am looking for 90 pounds + postage. Or give me an offer.

Have several more photos if you want.

Attachments

• 1599849520487.jpg
    1599849520487.jpg
    969.4 KB · Views: 447
I'm not too familiar with these forks, but I have to be honest, after paying £30 for postage, I wouldn't expect anyone to pay much more in addition for the forks. Not the most desirable or valuable fork out there. Maybe it's just me?

Re:

Thank you for the feedback, you might very well be correct. I was looking at Ebay and a few ones were advertising for US 150 + postage for this particular one and mine is in very good condition. Not my area of expertise though..

Re:

development_cycle":x6zh4o1l said:
I'm not too familiar with these forks, but I have to be honest, after paying £30 for postage, I wouldn't expect anyone to pay much more in addition for the forks. Not the most desirable or valuable fork out there. Maybe it's just me?

I'm no expert either but I think that's a bit harsh. I reckon they'd sell easily at somewhere between the (probably slightly high) original asking price and the downright derisory valuation that followed...

:mrgreen:

Back