Sold Rock Shox FSX

Hello Dan, thanks for the interest, but.. & I hope you don’t take offence but you’ve just joined the forum and you’ll be paying from an address in NZ but want me to deliver to a U.K. address. Sorry bud but I can’t do that, without casting aspersions it’s one of the very things that PayPal recommend sellers shouldn’t do.
However, if you can get a member of your family to make me an offer on eBay whilst paying from the same address required for delivery that’s cool by me.

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Hello Dan, thanks for the interest, but.. & I hope you don’t take offence but you’ve just joined the forum and you’ll be paying from an address in NZ but want me to deliver to a U.K. address. Sorry bud but I can’t do that, without casting aspersions it’s one of the very things that PayPal recommend sellers shouldn’t do.
However, if you can get a member of your family to make me an offer on eBay whilst paying from the same address required for delivery that’s cool by me.
Totally understand.

i've just purchased via credit card on Ebay for the buy it now price (i dont really need my family to know know how much i am spending on bike parts - haha) and put my brothers shipping details in.

Cheers mate,
Dan

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Totally understand.

i've just purchased via credit card on Ebay for the buy it now price (i dont really need my family to know know how much i am spending on bike parts - haha) and put my brothers shipping details in.

Cheers mate,
Dan
Ok Dan, it will get shipped U.K. and signed for tomorrow

For future reference these sold on eBay for £630 inc insured tracked & signed for U.K. postage, which after paying 12.8% eBay fees puts £549.06 in my pocket before I pay for the postage. Which will be around the £30 mark for fully insured tracked & signed for.

So after adding up my original purchase price, then the price of the NIB upgrade kit shipped from California, the import rip-off for said kit and the correct replacement stickers, there really wasn’t a great deal of profit made (especially considering the time and effort involved in removing all the old nasty internals and making these immaculate inside. But hopefully these will have a great life over in New Zealand

Back