Feedback
View
Up for grabs ...

1990 Fat Chance Yo Eddy Frameset - Fully Restored

Size Medium

Up for Auction:

Vintage 1990 Fat Chance Yo Eddy Frameset

Size Medium

Excellent condition (looks almost new). Includes 122.5 BB, Bearings, Cable Roller, Seat post Clamp, and 29.4-272 shim. Also includes a colour matched Kona P2 fork you can use until your track down an original fork, Looks pretty darn nice as is though! Frame and fork and done in gloss black powder coating for easy colour matching. Choose your decal colour and have some fun. Everything goes with black! What's hiding underneath the new powder coat - I had the chain suck marks smoothed out and the cable rub marks filled. The threads on the rear hanger weren't perfect so I had them replaced. Only complaint is that the powder didn't settle perfectly around one of the bottle bosses. It should be good for another 27 years.

Measurements:
Seat Tube - 17" c to c and 18" c to t
Top Tube (Effective) - 22.5" c to c
*Medium

$1100 cdn + postage and paypal fees

I already have one of these. I did this frame black so I could stop myself from building another. Here's the finished product (not for sale).

Re:

That exchange rate is dandy coming over the pond from Canada. Not so great the other way!

Re: Re:

jimi911":2smh2fgc said:
That exchange rate is dandy coming over the pond from Canada. Not so great the other way!

Yeah, i was shocked. Amazing deal for a rust free refurbed Yo. GLWTS :cool:

Back