Wanted Renthal RC+130 Wanted

charliealphamike

Dirt Disciple
I have a Pace RC200 F6 MTB, fitted with Renthal RC+130 (590mm long - anodised pewter finish) handlebars. Unfortunately, the bar has split along the length and so it needs to be replaced.

Has anyone got one they'd like to sell? Or does anyone know where I can get one from? They'd need to be in as near perfect condition as possible.

Thanks.

Last edited:
Hi, i have a set in purple if that suits and you still need a set. They are advertised on here, price is negotiable.

Hi, i have a set in purple if that suits and you still need a set. They are advertised on here, price is negotiable.
Thanks. Purple wouldn't really go with the blue anodised frame.

I've actually fitted a KCNC Bone now which is approx 120g so 10g lighter (I still ride my Pace regularly) than the Renthal bar but I'm still looking for a Renthal because I'd like to keep my Pace as close to its original spec as possible.

I have this bar but there is a crimp at one end, would not see it with grips, bars are uncut

Thanks. I know I'm asking for a lot but I'd like to have one in as near to perfect condition as possible.

I've actually fitted a KCNC Bone now which is approx 120g so 10g lighter so at least I'm able to continue riding my Pace :cool:

Thanks. Purple wouldn't really go with the blue anodised frame.

I've actually fitted a KCNC Bone now which is approx 120g so 10g lighter (I still ride my Pace regularly) than the Renthal bar but I'm still looking for a Renthal because I'd like to keep my Pace as close to its original spec as possible.
Nice, sounds like you've found a great substitute though. Good luck with the renthal search.

Back