Sold Regina 6 speed freewheel...attached to a Pelissier 2000 Professional hub. Sheffield or can post

sjcprojects

Orange 🍊 Fan
I have a rear wheel with a knackered rim, but a perfectly fine Regina 6 speed freewheel and Pelissier 2000 Professional hub. I don't have the removal tool for the freewheel, so if anyone near Sheffield fancies this please take it off my hands!

I also have the front wheel with matching hub, though I can't get a skewer through it, so I think the axle might be bent, but that's also available.

Attachments

• IMG_5947.JPG
    IMG_5947.JPG
    575.8 KB · Views: 27
  • IMG_5948.JPG
    IMG_5948.JPG
    502.7 KB · Views: 26
I am willing to remove the rear hub from the rim and post it (at cost) with the freewheel attached, though that would make harder work of removing them from each other. Plus the front hub too, I guess, though like I say I'm not sure about the axle on that.

Took a while, though...maybe I just had to wait for the sunny weather to come along! The bloke who bought it knew his bikes – and had also seen my build thread on here, so he definitely knew what he was getting, too.
Bikes always sell better in the sun. I don't get that personally as I ride all year no matter the weather.

In Sheffield 😂😂😂
Funny you should say that. I've always been Sheff based, riding mainly in the peak District.

The other day I was struggling up a hill on 33/23, which in old money is under 40" (and that's not my lowest). I was thinking about how I used to be able to ride everywhere in 42/21 (54") and 42/18 was my most commonly used gear. How the (not so) mighty have fallen

Back