Rebel frames

Re:

I had a Rebel Freestyler BITD, I bought it from Dragon Cycles, Crwys Road, Cardiff. I lived 20 miles away from there, my dear old dad took me up to put a deposit on a frame and fork, I saved up the rest and returned to buy it. I have £125 in my mind, but I could be wrong, it was a long time ago.
I had a chrome one, black Aero Zytec mags,it was beautiful. My mum gave it to my cousin without me knowing, and it disappeared.
I now have a tangerine orange 86 GT Performer, and a chrome 86 Aero Reflex, both carpet queens never seen tarmac.
Anyone with information on Dragon Cycles I'd be interested to hear it.
Cheers.

I've got an 84 Rebel Freestyler

Rebel was manufactured in Worfield, Shropshire, England. Rebel had a 1984 lawsuit with Revell toys as they had copied their logo and had changed there decals and branding by the end of the year.

Hi Everyone,I have one of these from back in the day, i rescued it from my dad's garage few years along with my old cromo burner, I've restored it as it needed new tyres but the frame is originall apart from the stickers, which I have now got, hoping to take it Chester for a ride out this year

Hi Everyone,I have one of these from back in the day, i rescued it from my dad's garage few years8
along with my old cromo burner, I've restored it as it needed new tyres but the frame is originall apart from the stickers which I have now got, hoping to take it Chester for a ride out this year

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240117-192807_WhatsApp.jpg
    Screenshot_20240117-192807_WhatsApp.jpg
    97.3 KB · Views: 5
Rebel not sure what model but it does have a serial number on the bottom bracket

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240117-194744_WhatsApp.jpg
    Screenshot_20240117-194744_WhatsApp.jpg
    104.2 KB · Views: 2
Thanks....Yea it's a surviver, everything else has been powder coated , brakes etc was tempted to get the frame and forks done in white as the chrome isn't great but I hear best leave them if it's ok👍

Back