Re: 80's Roberts frame & forks.

Dicky71

Retro Guru
I have a Roberts frame & forks, 22 1/2", Reynolds 531, built 1985. Campagnolo drop outs, fork ends & front mech boss. Single bidon bosses & allen bolt fixtures for brakes. It's been renovated twice, first time 1990, i think & the 2nd time resprayed in its current colour around 2003. Since autumn 2005 it's been unused lying in a loft. Somebody on the forum suggested i asked £250 for it. This does not include postage. I do have a sturdy box i can send it in & i can pack it really well. The wheels are available aswell. The rear is an 8sp Campagnolo that hasn't done an awfull lot of mileage. I have a pair of 8sp Campag ergo changers, 1st gen & the chain. It's primarily for someone who appreciates Roberts & loves steel. Is there anybody out there? I have photos but don't know how to move them from my phone to the computer. If there is any interest shown, i'll try to get them uploaded asap.

Re:

Hello Simon. I have uploaded photos and linked them on the last post i wrote. I haven't looked myself but i assume it's still there. If not or you can't open the link then i will send it or the photos to you.
Regards,
Richard Lees.

Back