RBotM April 2020 - Theme - Lockdown builds - Enter Now!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I myself have been working on a build recently despite not being on lock down and still having to work.
So for that reason and also the fact I could be biased as I run the competition mine is not an official entry but more just to share.
My 1973 Flying Scot Ventoux came out the loft so it's build could commence. It has been waiting patiently for a very long time and after putting some new decals on it about a year ago I thought I better see what I needed to finish.

Jamie
IMG_2734 by Jamie Dyer, on Flickr

IMG_2743 by Jamie Dyer, on Flickr

I think you should enter it properly Jamie.
As having deputised on the BotM poll, I can attest that there is no way of rigging or cheating the poll. Once it’s setup it’s all automatic.
The only affects you could have on it is to “pull” a picture, anything else and the poll re-sets.

Both myself and Adrian have done it with no complaints from the members, I see absolutely no reason why it’s not appropriate for you to as well.

Chris

Finished just in time… new photo added, although I hope to get some outside shots tomorrow…

Peachy!":2bx6oro8 said:
I think you should enter it properly Jamie.
As having deputised on the BotM poll, I can attest that there is no way of rigging or cheating the poll. Once it’s setup it’s all automatic.
The only affects you could have on it is to “pull” a picture, anything else and the poll re-sets.

Chris

Cheers mate, I and I am sure the rest of the group know I could enter and not rig it. But alas no, not for me, just doesn't seem right and besides I am not bothered as hopefully I will have something for one open month soon. Depends on lockdown of course :)

Glad Jimmy got his Concorde sorted ;)
Can't believe that is the month over once again. This one will be closing in about an hour and half :)

Jamie

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back