RB Special Event: Hell Of North Cotswolds (HoNC) 2011

Status
Not open for further replies.
Trails round here are dry and dusty so pack your semi slicks folks!

Lots of water to drink aswell.

It's gonna be a corker.

Have fun tomorrow everyone

If anyone gets caught in a S.O.S situation feel free to call me for assistance , will be watching paris-roubaix so be prepared for abuse though he,he :D. 07769159359

bike is sorted (and so is my mate adam's!) and in the van, kit is sorted, food has been eaten! and the alarm is set for 5.15am!! :shock: :shock:

What a belter of a day, perfect in fact, I did the 50k (sorry Ed ;)) The old specialized went like a dream, especially on that final down hill, Passed loads of full suss thingies. I think the big Biopace rings and cantilever brakes may have had something to do with it :LOL: :LOL:

The start was pretty bunched up and was a pain at some bits, some chap in front was turing the 1st hairpin into the climb and next thing he was on his back with bike in air above him, he was still pedaling and was one of the strangest and most hideous things I have seen :LOL: There were a lot of people that saw a slight incline and instantly swicted to granny ring and big un on the whole ride, did anyone else notice this ?

The cake stop was brilliant once again, Was it only me who went through the fords ? No one seemed to want to do it. After the ford someone had played silly buggers with a sign we went for a detour with a load of people but managed to get back on track :?

A really good day again and am so glad the horse piss river wasnt there this time :LOL:

See you at FOD and Mayhem :cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back