Raleigh Ti(s)*ALL SOLD*

You’re welcome mate
As far as I’m aware the XLite frame is the same frame as the Raleigh - but branded XLite.
I believe XLite developed the Trimmel forks - I may be wrong but I think Trimmel is or was a designer at XLite

I recently sold the Dynatech decade which had the mark 1 forks - there’s a lovely XT Torus with mark 2 Trimmel forks on botm

I think turning this into a replica of the race bike would be a fantastic idea!

I look forward to the build thread !

Rex Trimnell was the founder and owner of X-lite. He designed the forks and did the first version. Raleigh then did a lot of development work and made a lot of changes before fitting them to the Torus etc...

I'm certain as well that the x-lite frame was made by the same people who made the raleigh frames.

This bike does look very nice, never realised that Raleigh offered custom frames until Ibbs put the details up.

Ed

Raumer":38st4hxo said:
Rex Trimnell was the founder and owner of X-lite. He designed the forks and did the first version. Raleigh then did a lot of development work and made a lot of changes before fitting them to the Torus etc...

I'm certain as well that the x-lite frame was made by the same people who made the raleigh frames.

This bike does look very nice, never realised that Raleigh offered custom frames until Ibbs put the details up.

Ed
Thanks for that Ed
I wasn’t too sure about the forks and XLite connection
Thanks !

Back