Raleigh TI 753, GAZELLE CM Jubile, V. Herwerden

Elev12k

BoTM Winner
Gold Trader
rBotM Winner
Feedback
View
Raleigh TI 753

Due to a refocus on what the core of my collection is, forced by constraints I have concerning space, time and so on, with pain in my heart I decided to let this beaut go. It deserves better than the upcoming years hidden away as future project.

IMG_3613800.jpg

Most of you are of course familiar with the history of the 753 Raleigh and the tough to beat Raleigh team from back then.

Features:
- feather weight
- Legend
- Reynolds 753
- drilled ends
- red
- Seatube 60cm ct
- Toptube 58cm cc
- frame and fork only. So does not include headset and shifters like shown in the pics.

Note on condtion: Structurally okay frame. Toptube needs attention, there where the cable clamps were attached. Surface rust with in particular the 3rd clamp. Personally I would do:
- or clean and spray full top tube and also do the chainstays. 95% of the spots are taken care off than. Touch up for the remaining. You still have an original frame than!
- or full repaint. Looks neat and the frame is worth it. Decals can be had through Lloyds cycles.
Currently the frame shows touch up here and there, but from a distance its looks good and it is still original.

EUR 185 shipped

GAZELLE Champion Mondial Jubile 77/100

Issued celebrating 100yrs of Gazelle bike building ! Champion Mondial blue print, but many special Jubile features.

IMG_3587800.jpg

Features:
- 100 made, this is #77
- Champion Mondial => means excellent ride characteristics !
- many nice detailing like jumping Gazelle cut outs in headlug and on rear brakebridge and mentioning in headlug and on stays of the fact it is a Anniversary issue celebrating 100yrs Gazelle.
- Reynolds 531 tubing for full frame and fork
- Cinelli spoiler bb shell
- Campa ends
- internal cable routing
- ST 58cm ct
- TT 56cm cc
- Stronglight needle bearing headset mentioning ''Gazelle 1892-1992'' and so on

Note on condition: This frame has seen many many miles and has been everywhere, hence the low price. Frame doesn't require reall work, but cosmetically I would say it fells a bit short for a garage queen to solely look at. Why would you, as this is such a nice riding chassis. Great for all day use, for example journeys to work. Headset adjusted with incorrect tools. It is mainly the locknut that shows damage. Should source a new one.

EUR 130 shipped SOLD (pending payment)

Van Herwerden by Zullo

Van Herwerden is a shop in Holland who believes in steel, steel and steel. They still do. They had their frames made with Jan Legrand, Jan v Dalen and this one is neatly made by Zullo in Italy.

IMG_3581800.jpg

Features:
- pearlecent white
- Columbus tubing
- Campa ends
- 'Z' cut outs
- internal routing
- ST 56cm cc
- TT 56cm cc
- including good Stronglight needle bearing headset and Campagnolo Nuovo Record bottom bracket

Note on condition: Very good condition. Hardly ridden. Some cosmetic imperfections here and there, but minimal. Moving parts in great shape.

EUR 140 shipped SOLD (pending payment)

Shipping = to UK or Europe. Other destinations, please ask quote. Shipping is covered/insured.

Feedback

Who first comes gets! Not a fan of dibbing.

Also view my other stuff

Thank you

Pourquoi? You wanna buy me :?

In the metric system in am 1.83m tall.

Back