Sold Raleigh Technium Peak 1989 in Man size USA Lovely reduced

Saddens me that no one has taken this but sometimes it's difficult to even give things away. I have a Raleigh Montage, soon to be parked in the local train station bike rack - unlocked. That should recycle that. Then a Marin Muirwoods frame and forks that I will likely leave propped up at the edge of the drive for when the scrap man trundles past dinging the bell. I shall try to find someone who wants a large Raleigh Dune Dancer frameset because it's in fantastic condition but I suspect it will end up being propped up at the end of the drive to be scavanged. 😢
Oh no! Keep the Montage! I had the green one as a kid and tried to re-live my youth by buying a frame on ebay but unfortunately it was the blue and I wanted the green version (pictures were rubbish and I'dhad a few). Still did it up and my neighbours granddaughter loves it and she promised not to scratch it! Heavy as anything but still a piece of history.

yes but sometimes it's incredibly difficult to find a like minded person who values these things. THMs' Technium is one of those really interesting curiosities of the time that should have been snapped up by now. Where are the Raleigh fans?

Dunno! Not sure Raleigh was "cool" enough. I was so disappointed with the condition of the Montage that I left it at the train station unlocked and in view while I went to get a couple of pints to commiserate. Still there afterwards and had to carry the bloody thing home! Love the look of the Technium. With the way things have been with bikes recently maybe ebay is a better bet for you. Good luck either way.

Last edited:
Thanks for that. Trying to avoid the dreaded bay these days given the hassle of unhappy picky buyers, high fees and stupid questions........

Back