Query about Dr S's services

Muddy Funster

Retro Guru
Feedback
View
Hi, does anyone have/remember the name of Dr S's custom bike company he was setting up? I see he's not posted for quite a while but I could do with picking his brains about something.

Cheers

Gary

Muddy Funster":3bi5fql2 said:
Hi, does anyone have/remember the name of Dr S's custom bike company he was setting up? I see he's not posted for quite a while but I could do with picking his brains about something.

Cheers

Gary

It is Strangelove Cycles/Bikes, he's based up in Northumberland. He left in a bit of an argument, not sure if he is going to come back here but it doesn't look likely as he's set up his own site.

However he is a great bloke, I have met him on a ride or two, and his work is top notch, great attention to detail. Paint is very good and he certainly knows his stuff.

He set up a site for riders in general (not just retro) for Yorkshire and the North.
I would give you the link but I can never remember it without delving through some emails :LOL:

ah that's it, always forget the 'c' at the end.

http://neymbc.co.uk/

I didn't know he had left..I missed that

I hope his new venture works out as his work was quite a joy to look at

He might not be one the site but he turned up at the recent yorks ride. Say's he's really busy but is close to perfecting some details for his builds. :cool:

brocklanders023":d3i7ruiy said:
He might not be one the site but he turned up at the recent yorks ride. Say's he's really busy but is close to perfecting some details for his builds. :cool:

Oh that's good news. He has some great bikes and a real passion for the old stuff. Hope to see some of his builds again.

Hasn't he got JMC's Salsa? Or am I imagining that?

Back