PSA 27" Gatorskins £6.99 at Wiggle/CRC

I might be getting an old 27” wheeled bike but the tyre might be too new for it.

Bargain anyway!
I've had this issue in the past. The bike always looks better with a gumwall tyre (FACT) but it's hard to find a 27"/gumwall tyre with decent puncture protection.

I ended up using all-black tyres on that bike after getting frequent visits from the puncture fairy at really inopportune moments. Felt like walking (riding?) on eggshells, using vintage tyres, so chose the fuss-free but ugly option and I don t regret it.

Thanks OP for the notification just grabbed a couple.
To qualify for £20 spend and free postage while I was in the shop I stuck an 8 speed microshift cassette under my hoodie as my 7 speed mountain bike is worn out but I do have some nice 8 speed shifters in da shed

Thanks OP for the notification just grabbed a couple.
To qualify for £20 spend and free postage while I was in the shop I stuck an 8 speed microshift cassette under my hoodie as my 7 speed mountain bike is worn out but I do have some nice 8 speed shifters in da shed
Funnily enough, I also bought one of those Microshift cassettes in 11-28t ratios. Looks like extremely good value for £8.

Also added 4 SRAM pc830 8 speed chains to my order, hard not to at £4 a throw.

*Despite appearances, I do not work for CRCs marketing department. Just saying.*

Back