Proflex 857 carbon & aluminium - Specs - SOLD

SavagePower

Senior Retro Guru
Feedback
View
SOLD

Hello all,

As I have acquired several Proflex (more than on this list) so I've decided to sell some of my collection.

I have a few Proflex's which I'm selling: This post is for my blue 857 carbon & aluminium (pictured) my 756 is listed on a separate post

Proflex 857 the carbon rear swing arm one 20" Purple or Fizzy Grapes (as it's called) with (working) springs not elastomer - Excellent condition, mix of modern and retro parts

I have more photos and anyone truly interested should PM me. I will ship but I would far rather the person come, see and ride it, that is why I have not put them on ebay yet, plus it's riddled with idiots.

Located in Manchester, UK - collection preferred but I will ship if you pay for payment and courier fees.

1997 Proflex 857 Carbon Aluminium Vintage 20 " Vintage Retro Bike Shimano Mavic

20 inch frame size - this is from centre of crank to top of seat tube

Club Roost Blue handlebar

Mavic rims front and rear

Mavic Hubs front and rear

Shimano XT rear mech

Shimano shifters - Deore I think

Michelin tyres

Shimano XT brake levers (one spare included as one could be replaced in the future, the old still works though)

Shimano XT V brakes

Shimano Deore Crank

Shimano Chainset

Fizic seat

Aluminium forks wrapped in carbon tape

Carbon rear swing arm

Brakes have new cables, I've not got round to putting nipples on them yet

MORE PHOTOS HERE:

https://picasaweb.google.com/1172011130 ... Proflex857

This was one for my Pro-Flex collection and I have ridden it only a handful of times, just a bit big for my short arse.

The bad bits: some paint chips as can be expected for a vintage bike, the previous owner said the freehub burrs so maybe this will needs attention, I'm being honest but I have ridden it and it's fine. I couldn't see anything wrong. As a gesture of goodwill I will include a red version of this frame for free, including a shock if you buy this bike. This outweighs any freehub costs.

Strong frame no cracks, study photos, more photos available, just some normal age usage. Front and rear suspension works but as it's a retro bike could use a service if you wish, can be ridden as is. If you're reading this then you'll know all about that & you'll know these very rarely come up for sale, especially in this condition.
Located in Manchester:

Ideally collection, as I want you to be happy with it, can meet you at a station etc, however I will ship at buyers expense. Frame will be packed well.

I will not split them.

More Pics Here: https://picasaweb.google.com/1172011130 ... Proflex857

IMG_6673.jpg

IMG_6671.jpg

IMG_4645.jpg

Back